Saturday, September 28, 2013

Holy What Happened?!?! 24 Day Challenge Results

So, I said I would blog every day of the 24 day challenge and clearly I didn't make it. I am sorry to anyone out there in internet space that was counting on me.

I would count the 24 Day challenge as a definite success.  I lost a total of 11.5 inches and 8 lbs. However, I don't feel like the 8 lbs accurately reflects my changes.  I have a new body composition.  I am able to pull clothes out from the back of my closet that I haven't been able to wear in almost two years. The best way to show you my results is to SHOW you my results. Here they are:


I am really proud of my results; however, I can't help, but think "What if..." What if I had exercised too?  What if I had stuck to the plan better (I had some flubs during the second phase)? What if... What if... Good news is that I can do the challenge every 90 days if I wanted.  I completely intend on doing just that. Next time I am not going to allow anything to hold me back. No What Ifs!  The husband is currently on the challenge so I will let you guys know how it goes for him! He is really getting on board and I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment