Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 10: 24 day challenge

Recap: I woke up feeling tired this morning but otherwise fairly well... Until I got out of the bed. I was so dizzy I ran into the wall. First thing I did was check my blood pressure since I am prone to it dropping. It was normal. I called my coach. She said the only way it could be challenge related is if I am not eating enough. She said to eat more and take an allergy pill. I know I have been eating enough but I followed her directions anyway. By 4pm I could walk to the bathroom by myself. For dinner I decided to have brown rice... Either that did the trick or the allergy medicine finally kicked in (doubt it). I was trying to remember the last time I ate a complex carb... Pretty sure it was a week ago. The advocare eating plan suggests complex carbs atleast once per day. Oops. I won't make that mistake again.

Since today is Day 10 then it is the final day of the cleanse phase! I drank my last fiber drink. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment