Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weigh In: Challenge starts tomorrow!

Tomorrow (well technically today, but not 'til I wake up) I start the Advocare 24-day challenge. I have been mourning losing some of my favorite foods this week by inhaling them all week.  I should be sick of ice cream, but I'm not.  I have been eating like I am never going to be able to eat again.  My logical brain knows this isn't true, but the emotional part is freaking out.  On one hand I am really excited to jump start my weight loss and actually stick to it, but the other part of me is... again... freaking out... afraid... a bundle of emotions I am having trouble pin pointing. However, the products are too costly not to give it my all.  So... here we go...

Due to this week's binge I gained a lot of weight this week.  Yes, that says 202.8... what the hell?!?!?! This is officially the highest number I have EVER seen on the scale.  Based on my eating habits I shouldn't be surprised, but I have added cardio over the past three weeks.  I guess I was hoping it would balance out... It didn't.

Now for some photos to shame me into consistency!



I would really love to have a smooth stomach.  Being "heavy" doesn't bother me as badly as the major muffin top. Why couldn't it be smooth like a plus size model?  Thank goodness for spanks!  In the photo below you will see how disgusted I am with the rolls... Ugh!!!!

My intention is to post EVERY evening to let you know how the challenge is progressing.  I am fully expecting it to work, since there are so many success stories out there.  However, it may not. These posts will be honest reviews.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment