Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day Four: 24 Day Challenge

DAY FOUR

RECAP: I am feeling pretty good today! No fiber drink is a plus.  I didn't get enough sleep last night, but never feel asleep at my desk (I usually do when I get less than 6 hours).  I am really loving having Spark on a regular basis.  It is so much better than soda.  It wakes me up but I don't feel bloated and burp like I do with soda. But I already knew that I loved Spark.  I may become an Advocare member just for the discount and I never want to go without Spark again!

I am debating as to whether or not I want to weigh tomorrow or wait until Day 10.  I am really curious if the cleanse is working (other than making me feel better).  We will see how I feel in the morning.

I was told that Day 14 is when you really start to tell a difference in the way you feel.  I am excited to get there to see if it is true!

Nothing interesting really happened today.  My boss was extra annoying today... my cat was extra cute... Some times uneventful days are just fine.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment