Friday, April 5, 2013

Weigh In: No Change...

I have been avoiding this blog and the scale like the plague.  Avoidance is a terrible thing.  Avoiding the scale is how I gained 25 pounds last year.  I didn't want to face what I was doing to myself.  You would think knowing this would help me make better decisions.  It hasn't so far...

Weight 196.8

Haven't lost... haven't gained.  Let's focus on the positive and be glad that there hasn't been any weight gain.  We all know how easy it is to gain weight, so no gain is a good thing.

On another note... I keep letting myself down.  I did not finish P90x.  I did not finish Les Mills Combat (even though I love it!).  I could blame it on things in life that get in the way, but I know that despite stressors I could be working out and counting calories.  I have really been hurting myself lately with negative talk.  It seems like every morning while getting ready I lecture myself about what I "should" be doing.  I am giving power to the negativity because then I feel bad about myself and continue to make poor decisions.

I can't say that I will change today, because, let's face it, I probably won't.  So let's just celebrate the little things.

Today's celebrations: I posted on my blog and held myself accountable.  I didn't gain any weight.

Today that is enough.

Good job, Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment