Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Reason Your Weight Won't Budge!

Ever wonder why you can't seem to get a grip on your weight.  It may not be YOUR problem. Watch this to see what I mean! 
(They are going to talk about Types.  If aren't aware of the Dressing Your Truth program then just ignore this part.  You still may relate with Becca!)



Can you relate with her?  I certainly can! I know that I took on my mother's dissatisfaction with her body.  My mother was never even "fat".  Growing up she teetered around 140 lbs.  Yes, still probably a little unhealthy for her 5'1" frame, but by no means so big that she should have hated her body.  I took on her problems into my own body since I was ten years old.  A girl that young should not be worried about body weight.  For one thing, it wasn't my job to make sure I was healthy as a child.  It was my mom's job. Anyway... Taking on my mom's dissatisfaction didn't help her nor me.  She is still the same size as she was when I was a kid and here I am at 195 lbs. I am going to work on getting rid of that dissatisfaction that I learned (or took on) from my mother and clean up my mindset! 

What is your story?  Do you have anyone in your life who influenced you in this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment