Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to All!

Tis the season to focus on family, celebration, and renewing. 

I hope you all have spent time enjoying life with your families and celebrating something. I certainly have! 

My favorite Christmas light display

 Christ Church Nashville's Candlelight Service
(Can you see me way back in the back? lol)
(photo credit: Lynn Fuston)

A gift from a special family

My Christmas tree!

Next comes New Year's Day and 2013.  I typically do not make a big deal out of the new year, but this year is different.  I am so glad that I made it through 2012.  It has been a hell of a year from lay-offs/financial strain to suffering mental health.  2013 must be better because I say so and I will make it so.  I know I cannot control life, but the things in my life that I can control I will control.  I can control my outlook on life, how I spend my time, what foods I put in my body, etc.  I have already started toward this especially in the month of December, but in January I am going to step it up a notch. 

2013 is going to be about making the best decisions for me!

How do you feel about the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment