Saturday, July 14, 2012

P90x Calories

Yesterday I posed the question of whether or not P90x has enough cardio to blast fat.  So this led me to wondering how many calories I am burning per workout.  I found a really neat website that will calculate it for you. www.p90xcalories.com.  It is really easy. You pick which workout you did, state how much you weigh, how long you worked out and your intensity.  It will give you an estimate of how much you burned.  If the website is correct then you do burn a lot of calories even on strength training days.  Yesterday I did the Chest and Back disc.  The website estimated that I burned 463 calories.  That is equivalent to about 40 minutes on the Elliptical Trainer (depending on my intensity).  That definitely works for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment